- Make your way to the Contact Me Today tab at the bottom of this page to schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation.
- If you have already decided that you would like to schedule an appointment, click here. Once you do so, you will be taken to a secure online portal where you can request a date and time for our first session. Once you select your appointment, you will receive notification back from my site within two business days to confirm.
- If you opt for the phone consult, I will contact you within 48 business hours, we will discuss things such as what brings you to therapy, and assess whether we are a good fit.
- If we decide to work together, we will schedule our first appointment and I will send you an email with a link to the client portal. You will access the client portal to review and sign intake paperwork.
"The willingness to show up changes us, it makes us a little braver each time" -Brené Brown
What therapy is like with me:
Taking the step to participate in therapy can be both exciting and scary. I want you to know, that I completely get this and I strive to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
Don't worry about being too formal, as I'm pretty laid back. Ultimately, I want you to get the most out of our experience as possible, because I know first hand how life changing therapy can be!
- At the first session (60 minutes), we'll review your paperwork, and I'll answer any questions you may have. We will take time to discuss and identify goals that you have for our time together. At the end of our first session, we will talk about scheduling additional sessions. The frequency of sessions will depend on your goals and needs.
- Additional sessions will last anywhere from 45-55 minutes in length.
Therapy with me includes:
- In-person and optional online sessions for convenience
- A client portal that allows for scheduling online, as well as text, voice, or email reminders
- Coordinating with other providers at your request to ensure coordination and quality of care.